The most advanced heat exchanger water tube technology on the market.
Technological breakthrough for commercial and industrial applications, the NHEXT® offers exceptional performance over 97.5% thermal efficiency at output up to 6,000 MBtu/h.
The new water tube design associated with the central manifold optimizes the water flow. The 4 fume passes provide an unmatched performance.
This heat exchanger water tube benefits from the latest Sermeta innovations!
0 0 MBtu/h
Product benefits +
Low water pressure losses
The new multi-channel manifold technology combined with increased tube diameters allows a reduction in water pressure losses, thanks to a facilitated circulation of water.
Huge turn-down ratio
The Bluejet® premix burner allows a considerable reduction of NOx thanks to its unequalled turn down ratio, from 1 to 30. This exceptional ratio allows gas consumption to be optimized. This also authorizes a great reduction numbers of ignition cycles.
Ease of maintenance
By removing only a few nuts, full access to the combustion chamber is easy at any time.
The stainless steel tubes of the Sermeta heat exchangers are folded and then hydroformed, the units are therefore very compact.
- The compactness and lightness of our product range contribute to the development of boilers that occupy less space in boiler rooms.
Direct hot water use
Perfectly suited for hot water applications, stainless steel can be in direct contact with the drinking water circuit.
The Sermeta Signature
To ensure an unrivalled reliability, we develop our products and their manufacturing processes in parallel.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Hydroforming is a proprietary industrial process that ensures a uniform and consistent gap between the stainless steel tubes. This facilitates the fumes circulation and heat transmission as well as natural cleaning process.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
Sermeta heat exchangers and their burners reduce CO2 emission by -25%. CO2 and NOx emissions from our heat exchangers are below regulatory requirements.
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
The quality is at the core of our manufacturing processes: 100% of our products are tested on the production line, that is 2.6 million of heat exchangers each year.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.