This heat exchanger water tube benefits from the latest Sermeta innovations
The condensing gas heat exchanger for sanitary hot water for commercial and industrial boilers, the NHEXT®, has performances that considerably reduce the size of the tank. This saving of space in the boiler rooms does not alter the level of comfort desired.
The stainless steel water tubes are suitable for drinking water and guarantee a high degree of robustness. Stainless steel is a 100% recyclable material, perfectly suited to condensation due to its many qualities.
Equipped with the premix burner Bluejet, NHEXT® has led to significant reductions in pollutant emissions, helping to reduce the ecological footprint.
- The compactness and lightness of our product range contribute to the development of boilers that occupy less space in boiler rooms.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Our 23 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.