Compact high output solution
TRIO is the technological solution for commercial and industrial heating applications.
Thanks to the flapper valve developed by Sermeta, the boilers can be safely set up in a cascade system.
Designed as a cascade system incorporating 2 combustion chambers, the TRIO attains outputs up to 1,706 MBtu/h.
Having dual combustion chambers offers a wide range of modulation resulting in visible savings on the gas bill and unparalleled thermal comfort.
The electronics regulation system allows a large scale of turn down ratio on each trio to operate while maintaining a high efficiency energy level.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.