The technological solution for commercial and industrial hot water applications.
The 2 combustion chambers allow the TRIO Storage to reach very high power levels, up to 1,706 MBtu/h and 4,755 GPH.
The 3 chambers separation (2 combustions and 1 with condensation), enables a wide modulation range.
The low thermal inertia ensures a rapid regeneration of the hot water tank, for an inexhaustible volume of water drawn off.
The flapper valve developed by Sermeta permits to the boiler to be set up in a cascade system.
0 0 MBtu/h
Product benefits +
Huge turn-down ratio
The Bluejet® premix burner allows a considerable reduction of NOx thanks to its unequalled turn down ratio, from 1 to 30. This exceptional ratio allows gas consumption to be optimized. This also authorizes a great reduction numbers of ignition cycles.
Direct hot water use
Perfectly suited for hot water applications, stainless steel can be in direct contact with the drinking water circuit.
The TRIO Storage power allows almost unlimited hot water on tap, ensuring great comfort for the user.
Fast response time
The low water content of the tubes allows minimal thermal inertia.
- The heat exchanger performance also ensures almost immediate regeneration of the hot water tank.
The Sermeta Signature
To ensure an unrivalled reliability, we develop our products and their manufacturing processes in parallel.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Hydroforming is a proprietary industrial process that ensures a uniform and consistent gap between the stainless steel tubes. This facilitates the fumes circulation and heat transmission as well as natural cleaning process.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
Sermeta heat exchangers and their burners reduce CO2 emission by -25%. CO2 and NOx emissions from our heat exchangers are below regulatory requirements.
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
The quality is at the core of our manufacturing processes: 100% of our products are tested on the production line, that is 2.6 million of heat exchangers each year.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.