The technological solution for commercial and industrial hot water applications.
The 2 combustion chambers allow the TRIO Storage to reach very high power levels, up to 1,706 MBtu/h and 4,755 GPH.
The 3 chambers separation (2 combustions and 1 with condensation), enables a wide modulation range.
The low thermal inertia ensures a rapid regeneration of the hot water tank, for an inexhaustible volume of water drawn off.
The flapper valve developed by Sermeta permits to the boiler to be set up in a cascade system.
- The heat exchanger performance also ensures almost immediate regeneration of the hot water tank.
Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Thanks to our 23 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 21 million tons of CO2 is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
- Our 23 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.