THE reference in condensing gas heat exchangers for domestic applications
Isothermic® is a stainless steel heat exchanger equipped with the exclusive Sermeta technology: hydroforming. This innovation facilitates flue gas circulation and heat transfer. It is intended for the domestic heating and combi boilers.
Regarding the AFUE “Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency”, 95% of the energy in the fuel is transferred to heat. In addition to its AFUE rate, Isothermic® has an amazing energy efficiency that reaches up 98%. This innovative product permits to reduce pollutants emissions up to 25% compared to non condensing products.
The Isothermic® casing is made of a double structure cover, built in stainless steel and composite, this conception guarantees minimal heat losses.
Isothermic® is the worldwide bestseller heat exchanger for heating and combi boilers.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.