The competitive condensation solution for tankless gas water heaters.
ISO Tankless is a heat exchanger to produce hot water. Its dimensions are adapted to be integrated in compact tankless gas water heater.
ISO Tankless is equipped with Sermeta’s technology, the Bluejet® premix burner. This innovation helps to reduce significantly NOx emissions.
Its high performance and reliable conception benefits from the SERMETA knowledge on gas condensing heat exchangers. The DHW temperature remains stable in any use thanks to a huge gas turndown ratio up to 30:1, which giving a high comfort level.
The use of stainless steel for the design of the ISO tankless guarantees performances over the whole tankless gas water heater product lifetime.
- Imperceptible water temperature fluctuation during simultaneous use of taps
- Constant water temperature at the tap, whatever the demand, even for low flow rates.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Our 23 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.