Energy efficiency combined with unparalleled comfort.
ISO Storage is a condensing heat exchanger for direct fired gas water heater, used in residential hot water tank applications.
This heat exchanger is equipped with the condensing technology, which allows reaching an exceptional energy factor over 0.98. The condensing technology permits to reduce gas consumption and to reduce drastically pollutant emissions.
Its low thermal inertia allows ISO Storage to attain a very rapid temperature rise. The comfort of ISO Storage is unparalleled thanks to the immediate regeneration of the hot water tank.
Product benefits +
Ease of maintenace
By removing only a few nuts, full access to the combustion chamber is easy at any time.
Direct hot water use
Perfectly suited for hot water applications, stainless steel can be in direct contact with the drinking water circuit.
The ISO Storage power allows almost unlimited hot water on tap, ensuring great comfort for the user
Fast response time
The Sermeta Signature
To ensure an unrivalled reliability, we develop our products and their manufacturing processes in parallel.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Hydroforming is a proprietary industrial process that ensures a uniform and consistent gap between the stainless steel tubes. This facilitates the fumes circulation and heat transmission as well as natural cleaning process.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
Sermeta heat exchangers and their burners reduce CO2 emission by -25%. CO2 and NOx emissions from our heat exchangers are below regulatory requirements.
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
The quality is at the core of our manufacturing processes: 100% of our products are tested on the production line, that is 2.6 million of heat exchangers each year.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.