Unparalleled heating performance: compactness, efficiency and power
The DUO heat exchanger range reaches up to 97% thermal efficiency. Their performances reduce pollutant emissions up to 25% compared to non condensing boilers. Equipped with the Bluejet® burner, combustion efficiency reaches great performance.
Stainless steel is a material adapted to strong conditions of the condensation. High reliability, robustness, thermal shock resistance, high lifetime, repeatability of manufacturing, 100% recyclable are the main features of stainless steel hydroformed coil.
Used for commercial or industrial cascade applications, the DUO can be equipped with the flap valve. This device is a flue/gas non return system placed between the blower and the burner.
- The compactness and lightness of our product range contribute to the development of boilers that occupy less space in boiler rooms.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.