DUO Power STORAGE
Designed for wall hung boiler, the DUO Power range integrates all DUO benefits in a reduced footprint.
DUO Power Storage is adapted for commercial cascade applications.
The compact size of this heat exchanger achieves an optimal thermal efficiency of 97%.
Equipped with some Sermeta’s innovation, such as the Bluejet® premix burner, the combustion efficiency of the boiler reaches great performance.
0 0 MBtu/h
Product benefits +
Designed with top outlet funnel and eased mounting bracket, the DUO Power is perfeclty adapted to wall hung boilers.
Direct hot water use
Perfectly suited for hot water applications, stainless steel can be in direct contact with the drinking water circuit.
Latest Sermeta innovation, the new hydroformed coil diameters allows reaching high nominal gas rate within the same footprint.
Huge turn-down ratio
The Bluejet® premix burner performance helps reduce significantly NOx emissions and reaching huge turn down ratio.
The Sermeta Signature
To ensure an unrivalled reliability, we develop our products and their manufacturing processes in parallel.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Hydroforming is a proprietary industrial process that ensures a uniform and consistent gap between the stainless steel tubes. This facilitates the fumes circulation and heat transmission as well as natural cleaning process.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
Sermeta heat exchangers and their burners reduce CO2 emission by -25%. CO2 and NOx emissions from our heat exchangers are below regulatory requirements.
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
The quality is at the core of our manufacturing processes: 100% of our products are tested on the production line, that is 2.6 million of heat exchangers each year.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.