DUO Hyper Condens
Unparalleled heating performance: compactness, efficiency and low water pressure losses.
DUO Hyper Condens range reaches up to 97% thermal efficiency. The product captures almost all combustion energy by integrating additional coils to the heat exchanger, using the same casing as the current DUO.
DUO Hyper Condens enables to reduce by 50% the water pressure losses and to reach significant costs and electrical savings.
Thanks to the Bluejet® performance associated with the combustion chamber, the DUO Hyper Condens reaches ultra low NOx SCAQMD requirements.
Product conception with no weld in combustion chamber and Sermeta's knowledge in production process allow the DUO Hyper Condens to be reliable in every situation.
0 0 MBtu/h
Product benefits +
Low water pressure losses
The increased number of hydroformed coils allows a reduction in water pressure losses by 50% compared to the previous product generation.
Ease of maintenance
By removing only a few nuts, full access to the combustion chamber is easy at any time.
The stainless steel tubes of the Sermeta heat exchangers are bent and then hydroformed, the units are therefore very compact.
- The compactness and lightness of our product range contribute to the development of boilers that occupy less space in boiler rooms.
The use of stainless steel offers unparalleled lightness to our products, allowing the commercial and industrial boilers development those are light and easy to install.
The Sermeta Signature
To ensure an unrivalled reliability, we develop our products and their manufacturing processes in parallel.
- Our expertise allows us to internally develop automated, productive and innovative production lines. The automation ensures a consistent quality.
Hydroforming is a proprietary industrial process that ensures a uniform and consistent gap between the stainless steel tubes. This facilitates the fumes circulation and heat transmission as well as natural cleaning process.
- Stainless steel is a material perfectly adapted to the condensation conditions. It offers many qualities:
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Low thermal inertia
- Long life
- Low sensitivity to the pH of water
Sermeta heat exchangers and their burners reduce CO2 emission by -25%. CO2 and NOx emissions from our heat exchangers are below regulatory requirements.
- Thanks to our 28 million heat exchangers on the market, the release of 52 million pounds of CO2is avoided every year, thus protecting our environment.
The quality is at the core of our manufacturing processes: 100% of our products are tested on the production line, that is 2.6 million of heat exchangers each year.
- Our 28 million heat exchangers worldwide in use demonstrate our products reliability and the customer service quality that we offer to our clients.